About the company
With a vision of being #1 in the market, the purpose of this dynamic organisation is to help Aussie businesses thrive. The business supports small to large Australian businesses across the country in promoting brand and services while connecting consumers to the various services available in their local, state-wide, and nationwide areas. The company is now at an exciting stage in their history, moving into the digital age and introducing many new products into the market.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint 4 x Telesales Support Service Consultants on a permanent basis. This role is perfect for a lead generator or a retention specialist looking for development opportunities or another pathway in sales. With a strong focus on customer service, you will be interacting with key stakeholders across different businesses to promote the company's products and services.
- Proactively maintain and build relationships to retain customer portfolio
- Meet customer contact metrics (turn-around time, activity, growth opportunities, retention rate, productivity and quality).
- Manage campaigns that specifically target customer requirements
- Have a detailed understanding of existing customers and provide advice on how to optimise their current expenditure
- Consistently provide customers with exceptional service, quality outputs and deliver within promised timeframes
This person will come into the business with a strong sales background. We are looking for someone with the ability to understand businesses and provide advice while supporting strong retention targets.
- Previous Account Management, retention, lead generation or similar experience required
- Strong track record in providing exceptional customer service
- An understanding or experience with objection handling framework
- Proactive approach to customer contact
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
The shift into the digital age has made the business evolve with numerous goals and critical objectives to look after. To accomplish this, the individuals selected for the role will undertake great training in order for them to be successful.
How to apply
For more information, you can call Georgia O’Loughlin in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0951 quoting Job Reference 514134 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.