This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a globally recognised business located in Pymble. As a leading employer, the size and the culture of the organisation will thrive for your personal growth within the business.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Customer Service Officer to expand their skills within a dynamic working environment, looking after one of their largest clients. This is a fixed term 8-month contract. This organisation will equip you with all the skills and resources to be successful in this fast-paced position.
Your new role as a Customer Service Officer will be to ensure excellent customer service and efficient management for one of the top clients for this business.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Management of all incoming queries.
- Liaison with clients and stakeholders through telephone and email.
- Management of internal system.
- Assisting ongoing development and implementation of new procedures for the departments.
- Adhoc administration as needed.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to details.
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
- Shown use of a CRM system.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 514198 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.