- 1st Line Risk Assurance across Digital/Tech. portfolios
- Leading Financial Services Organistion
- High performing and collaborative culture
About the company
The organisation prides itself on their purpose and ultimately the 'why' behind their activities. They are focusing on what matters and being able to give back to the ever-changing landscape of communities. You will be given the opportunity to develop both your personal self and your professional career.
About the role
As a Digital Assurance Specialist, you will have the chance to make an impact in organisation and you will be responsible for providing first line risk management support across the Digital and Technology portfolio. You will need to build relationships with key internal stakeholders across the organisation at a variety of different levels.
- Provide oversight assurance to key controls, treatments and audit items to ensure adequate quality
- Undertake key risk assessments across digital sales, applications, websites and more
- Support change across the division
- Partner with key stakeholders across the portfolio and support them in delivering risk accountabilities
- Proactively responding to internal and external influences across the business unit
- Be a key driver in promoting risk management as a core capability across the business units
Skills & Experience
- 5 plus years’ experience across IT Assurance and/or IT Audit functions in Financial Services or Professional Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven reporting skills in writing and delivering risk reviews
- Desire to provide an understanding to the business about risk management in day to day activities
- Ability to engage with Senior Stakeholders across the organisation
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual to continue to grow their skills within the audit space at an organisation that sees career development and opportunities as a top priority for their employees.
For more information, you can call William Hibbins in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 514023 or alternatively apply here to register your interest.