- Fantastic office facilities
- North Sydney Location
- Amazing and progressive work environment
As the Facilities Administration Assistant working in this fast paced global business, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Real Estate and Facilities in all aspect’s admin and project support. The role is initially a 6 month contract located in their stunning office in North Sydney.
Your responsibilities as an Administration Assistant will include but not limited to:
- Providing support to staff as well as assisting internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Assisting projects in the business.
- High levels of administration, data entry and expense management.
- Invoice management.
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Head of Real Estate and Facilities.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum two year’s experience in an admin-based role.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of service while working under pressure within a fast-paced environment.
- Immaculate phone manner with a positive and professional approach to work within a team and autonomously.
- Experience using a CRM system highly regarded.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513680 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.