- Highly attractive salary
- Amazing working culture
- Sydney CBD Location
An amazing opportunity for a travel coordinator to join a growing and leading organisation in the Sydney CBD. Our client is a highly regarded company with a reputation for high quality and professionalism and is looking for an office and travel coordinator that will embody these qualities. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast paced and rapidly growing corporation with a welcoming
As the Travel Coordinator, your duties will include:
- All travel bookings for corporate travel for meetings.
- Coordinating international employee relocation.
- Liaising with the company’s corporate travel agent for all booking needs.
- Managing time scales, booking and budget.
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Supporting overseas visitors.
- Ad-hoc event support.
- Lunchtime reception cover when required.
- Adhoc administration.
Desired skills and experience:
- Office administration or travel coordination experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to push back in a professional manner.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills and other system knowledge.
- Personable character with the ability to remain formal.
Work in a dynamic environment with new challenges that will expand your skills and allow you to grow within your career. If you would like to work for an exciting and rapidly growing company that has a reputation for development and success, then please apply.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 514284 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.