- Assist with the delivery of market leading customer service
- Opportunity to implement you own ideas to further improve service to customers across NSW
- Office located just a short walk from Parramatta Station
Aston Carter is engaged with a leading domestic Insurer in the search for empathetic, customer orientated Complaints Resolution Adviser’s to further cement the Group as a market leader in customer service. The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong understanding of the Worker’s Compensation industry, as well as an exceptional customer centric mindset.
This role will see you managing and resolving an array of issues and complaints with a focus on enhancing the overall customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Empathetically handle customer complaints and deliver an accurate and efficient resolution for the customer
- Protect and enhance the businesses reputation by providing an outstanding customer experience
- Collaborate with colleagues to determine customer trends and provide your own opinion as you work to implement processes to further improve the Group’s service
- Conduct case reviews where necessary to ensure that the customer receives the full benefits they are entitled to
- Utilise your knowledge of Workers Compensation to autonomously make effective judgement decisions
To be successful you will have a strong understanding of Workers Compensation through hands-on experience in the industry, as well as exposure to managing customer complaints in a high volume environment.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, please reach out to Samuel Ferguson on 02 9087 6209 or apply within.