- $75, 000 - $80, 000 incl superannuation + bonus
- Career growth for someone hungry to learn and develop
- Breakfast provided everyday and unique CBD office
The organisation are a market leading Fintech and Banking disruptor in the local Australian market. They pride themselves on revolutionising the local market through the use of technology and innovative products to their customers.
The company provide it's employees with a best in class working environment including breakfast everyday, professional development allowances, post-graduate study support and work-life balance/flexibility allowances. They focus on a high performing, high growth and high engagement culture.
The Finance Associate role is a unique opportunity to join a growing market innovator, partnering with an experienced finance team. The role will be an even split between BAU deliverables and processing as well as systems and automation Projects.
Below are several key responsibilities of this role;
- End to end ownership over the Accounts Payable process,
- Month-end close, bank and transaction reconciliations,
- Support to the Accounts Receivable and Financial Reporting team,
- Act as the finance lead on a major finance system project, you will be the key contact point for system changes, end-user testing and implementation,
- Partner with end customers on customer onboarding, payments, account queries and commercial agreements,
- Own several banking relationships, being the key point of contact,
- Regular automation and system improvement project involvement. Focused on driving efficiencies and automation in to the finance function.
We are looking for an aspiring and developing Accounting professional in the early yeras of their career. You will come with;
- 2-4 years of Accounting and Finance experience within a medium to large corporate,
- Tertiary qualifications across Finance, Commerce, Accounting or Economics,
- Strong Excel and Accounting Systems skillset. Excel skills need to include Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and advanced formula usage,
- Strong professional experience across Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliations and Banking,
- One key differentiator will be your interest and experience with technology. Given the heavy focus on automation and improvement, a keen passion and interest in technology will be critical.