Aston Carter have partnered with a leading investment management business here in Melbourne to appoint a Senior Tax Lead. The company put a large emphasis on employee engagement, have a customer centric focus and encourage career development and internal opportunity.
About the Role
In this position you will be reporting into the most senior person within the Tax team for Australia, with a large part of your responsibility being partnering from a strategic and consultative point of view with multiple business units. You will also be indirectly leading 2x Senior Consultants within the team who have a larger focus on the compliance related tasks.
- Oversight of compliance and sign off
- Consulting and strategy related tasks with multiple business units
- Work on ad hoc business projects
- Structuring of new products
- Filing of income tax, FBT returns and BAS
- International tax related tasks
Skills & Experience
- 9+ years in tax related roles
- Big 4 / Professional Services/ Consulting experience (at least manager level)
- Financial Services Tax experience
- Demonstrated ability in learning quickly
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Big picture thinking ability
If you’re looking to join an organisation that is world class, places strong weight on the satisfaction of their employees and will continue to challenge and develop you, then this might be the right opportunity for you! Come into a team that has a focus on accountability, ownership and flexibility.
For more information you call Jessica Engel in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0959, quoting Job reference 514254 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.