- Leadership opportunity with Financial Services Risk Advisory
- Exposure to international clients across the APAC region
- Work within a driven and valued environment
Senior Internal Auditor
About the company
This Organisation prides itself on upholding the highest level of integrity when dealing with its stakeholders and clients. They believe heavily in both developing and valuing its employees and providing the necessary training and opportunities for everyone to further enrich their professional careers.
About the role
As a Senior Auditor, you will be responsible for leading internal audit engagements and training and developing junior auditors along the journey. You will be the face of the organisation to the clients and will be very much involved in developing and sustaining the relationship. You will work closely with senior stakeholders within the business to help identify and address the key risk issues that may arise.
- Lead internal audit engagements for clients with a heavy focus on the financial services industry.
- Manage and coordinate audit teams including training and mentoring junior auditors in the organotin methodology
- Reporting to senior management within the business
- Conducting audit field work
- Work closely with and influence clients at senior level
- Assist partners and managers in business development activities
Skills & Experience
- Three + years internal audit and/or risk advisory experience within professional services
- Proven experience in developing and sustaining client relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- CA/CPA qualified
- Knowledge of APRA, ASIC or AUSTRAC regulations
- Proven ability in leading teams
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined auditor to continue to take a step up and progress with your career. It is a great chance to grow your skills within the audit space at an organisation that sees career development and opportunities as a top priority for their employees.
For more information, you can call William Hibbins, email@example.com in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 510463 or alternatively apply here, to register your interest.