- $110,000 Package including super
- North Sydney Location close to public transport
- Be the SME for the business
Allegis Group represents a thriving network of specialised operating companies all powerfully committed to our mission — to provide organisations with the highest-quality talent solutions, while also creating significant opportunities for individuals to realise their professional aspirations and achieve personal success.
This diverse role is an integral part of the Payroll Team reporting to and supporting the National Payroll Manager. The main function being to review all payroll and timecards across APAC, ensuring deadlines are met and addressing any issues, managing accurate disbursements to deadlines and keeping well-informed of legislative changes affecting payroll. This role will initially be a 6-month fixed term contract with views for permanency for the right candidate.
As the Regional Payroll Supervisor, your main responsibilities will be but not limited too:
- Review payroll across APAC and manage Payroll process to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Investigate and address payroll issues in a timely manner – keeping the National Payroll Manager informed.
- Oversee and manage timecard collections of contractors
- Work with the business to resolve any disputed pays or issues for contractors
- Ensure accurate disbursement for both internal permanent employees and contractors
- Manage accurate reconciliations
- Provide precise and reconciled reports
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Payroll Manager or Supervisory role, within the Services industry preferably. You will have proven engagement skills, and a track record of meeting tight deadlines. You will possess strong numerical ability and stakeholder management, along with a solid understanding of payroll legislation and processes. You will be highly self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney CBD office on (02) 8894 2703, or alternatively apply here to register your interest.