The organisation are an international financial services leader, offering a full suite of banking products with a primary foothold in the financial markets, investment banking and institutional banking sectors. They have gone through a consistent period of growth and continue to strengthen their central Treasury function. They offer an incredibly competitive remuneration, pride themselves on work-life balance and career development of their staff.
The position is a newly created position focused on the ownership and delivery of Liquidity and Capital Reporting across the group. The main duties of the role include;
- Hire, train and mentor a team of 4 Managers/Senior Analysts,
- Own the LCR, NSFR and broader capital and liquidity reporting cycles,
- Deliver regular regulatory and internal capital and liquidity reporting,
- Partner with the CFO to implement group strategic initiatives and external policy requirements,
- Act as a key project member across several process automation and dashboarding initiatives,
- Partner with group and in-function finance as well as divisional front-office to manage the groups capital and risk profiles, and
- Maintain regular external industry networking to stay abreast of industry changes, regulatory developments and market trends.
You will come with a broad background across Asset and Liquidity Management, Market Risk, Quantitative or Financial Control. Key criteria will include;
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior staff,
- Strong understanding of derivatives, liquidity management methodologies and capital adequacy modelling,
- Demonstrable experience with producing both internal and external (regulatory and market) liquidity reporting, and
- Strong tertiary foundations in Finance Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial or Economics)