About the Company
Major Bank driving innovation and change, with extensive relationships across retail and affluent individuals and families via multiple channels including retail and business banking. Their advice offering and approved product list (APL) demonstrates flexible characteristics particularly around insurance which is essential particularly where the advice typically begins off the back of a debt requirement.
About the Role
Provide holistic advice (insurance, superannuation, investments and estate planning) with Bank customers across retail and affluent channels. A new client acquisition orientation is essential where the successful appointee will benefit from existing referrer networks and sound financial planning skills.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide strategic holistic advice
- Grow new client acquisition utilising branch networks and referral networks
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with referral partners and clients
Skills & Experience
- FASEA Approved Degree
- Have the customer at the heart of everything that you do
- Proven and successful track record in providing compliant and holistic financial advice
- Demonstrated ability to originate new to bank business via referrer networks (e.g. brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Team player with natural energy and drive
Culture & Benefits
Energetic and collegiate environment that values team and individual success. Benefits include extensive discounts on banking products and services, community days and access to unparalleled career pathways domestically and abroad.
For more information you can call Melissa Prideaux in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0923 quoting Job Reference 513423 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.