- Gain experience in high profile programs with significant customer focused mandates
- Terrific career pathways for candidates across the advice space
- Strong chance to shape the face of the Australian Financial Services industry.
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Global Consulting Firm in the implementation of Advice Review programs that are looking for strong customer focused individuals. This organisation is determined to bring in high quality professionals to drive the programs of its respective financial services clients forward. They will offer strong skill development opportunities to those that join the business. For qualified (RG146) individuals working across the Advice space in Paraplanning, Compliance or Advice roles this is a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge a high growth area that can offer terrific career pathways. In this role you will gain experience in high profile programs with significant customer focussed mandates, and be given a chance to shape the face of the Australian Financial Services industry.
The purpose of this role is to review customer advice provided to the customer; to assess its quality and determine appropriate course of action from a remediation standpoint. You will be required to use an investigative mindset to identify information across multiple stakeholder groups and use your technical advice understanding to make decisions that have a direct impact on the financial position of customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review Financial Advice given to the client & determine appropriate solution.
- Manage multiple stakeholder arms in order to elicit necessary information.
- Making recomendations based on your knowledge & appropriate regulatory policies & frameworks.
- Actively participate in the development of colleagues and improvement of operational process
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in Financial Advice/Wealth Management/Remediation or Compliance
- Understanding the duties of a Financial Advisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and understand Licensee/Advisor relationships
- Resilient, proactive working style, ability to make decisions & work autonomously, ability to make complex concepts understandable and solve problems will be essential to this role
- RG146/Diploma of Financial Planning essential
If you are interested in learning more, contact Lachlan Callaghan on 9087 6245 or email Lachlan.firstname.lastname@example.org