About the Company
Major Bank with extensive relationships across medium-to-large sized privately held businesses via multiple channels including business and corporate banking. Their advice offering and approved product list (APL) demonstrates flexible characteristics particularly around insurance which is essential particularly where the advice typically begins off the back of a debt requirement in these segments.
About the Role
Provide holistic advice (personal and business risk superannuation, investments and estate planning) with Bank customers across business and corporate banking channels. A new client acquisition orientation is essential where the successful appointee will benefit from existing referrer networks and sound financial planning skills.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide strategic holistic advice to owners of medium-to-large sized privately held enterprises.
- Grow new client acquisition utilising referral networks (brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with referral partners and clients
Skills & Experience
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP) is essential with preference for Certified Financial Planning (CFP) designation or auxiliary modules: Margin Lending and Self-Managed Super.
- 4+ years’ successful track record in providing holistic financial advice to business owners with excellent understanding of personal and business risk advice including: buy/sell agreements and key-man risk along with providing advice to self-managed super funds (SMSFs)
- Demonstrated ability to originate new to bank business via referrer networks (e.g. brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.)
- Team player with natural energy and drive
Culture & Benefits
Energetic and collegiate environment that values team and individual success. Benefits include extensive discounts on banking products and services, community days and access to unparalleled career pathways domestically and abroad.
How to Apply
For more information please contact Melissa Prideaux on 03 9918 0923, or alternatively please apply online.