Sales & Marketing
- $120k fixed term contract; part-time; initially until December 2019
- ASX listed financial services organisation; CBD location; immediate start
- Content writing; customer communications; insurance and superannuation
Our client is seeking a talented Product Communications Manager, who can develop, write, maintain and edit content for their customer and advisor audiences focused, on superannuation and insurance. They are a leading financial services business and this is an initial 4-day per week, fixed term contract until December 2019.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Experience, your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and writing communications for channels across letters, EDMs, public website, letters and customer facing communication to educate and retain their extensive customer database.
- Writing communication material for customers in simple, engaging and customer focused communication.
- Experience in writing content, messaging and communication for online and off-line communication.
- Taking complex information and writing it in plain English for a diverse audience.
- Proactively suggest ideas and challenge and think outside the box.
- Working closely with stakeholders while managing multiple projects and deadlines concurrently in a fluid environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or a related field.
- Experience in financial services is must preferably within superannuation and/or insurance.
- Demonstrated experience in communications and content creation.
- Ability to develop content for cross platform.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
For more information, please call Bless Panis on 9087 6243.