- Highly attractive salary
- Sydney CBD Location
- Supportive culture
Our client is a leader in the IT space seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a 12 month maternity leave contract. This role will provide administrative and professional support to the president of professional services based in the Sydney CBD office.
As the Executive Assistant, your duties will include:
- Complex diary management with travel coordination.
- Responsible for arranging all team meetings on and off site.
- Preparing complex spreadsheets and presentations.
- Liaising with various stakeholders of the business.
- Financial and expense management.
- Coordination of meetings, and occasional taking of minutes.
- Oversee and edit correspondences for the president.
- Manage distribution lists.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supporting executive level.
- Professional manner with the ability to liaise with high level executives and other stakeholders of the business.
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to push back in a professional manner.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and other system knowledge.
- Personable character with the ability to remain formal.
- Confidential nature.
If you would like to work for an exciting and rapidly growing company that has a reputation for development and success, then please apply.