- North Shore location close to public transport and parking
- Career development
- Great Bonus Structure with excellent company benefits
An exciting opportunity has just risen to join a globally recognised Automotive industry located in the North Shore and is seeking great talent with similar background experience to support the organisation, maximise business renewal and organic growth.
As a global leading employer, the size and the culture of the business allows you to express yourself and stand out in a creative team setting. You will be working very closely with industry professionals. You will have the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated employees across the region.
This is an opportunity for an experienced and driven Sales Professional to expand their skills within a dynamic working environment. This organisation will equip you with all the skills and resources to be successful in this fast-paced role.
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage and review the portfolio of clients allocated and seek further opportunities to maximise business development
- Support the Account Managers to manage the portfolio of clients allocated as well as capture business potential of clients
- Review customers regularly and seek opportunities to maximise business growth
- Prepare quotations within quote turnaround, record and follow up on outcomes
- Introduce initiative to clients that will add value to the relationship
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have previous Account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and client relationship building skills
- Goal orientated with a strong ability to meet and exceed personal and operational targets
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel reporting
- Prior experience in an automotive Industry is desired
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 514395 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.