About the Business
Aston Carter has partnered with a leading Financial Service business to support their quest for a Manager in Group Technology Risk, a key critical role within the business.
The organisation is looking for someone to truly partner with the business, lead a number of staff and put their risk, compliance and technology skills to good use.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team in compliance, review and questioning operational risks associated with technology related areas, in relation to their specific business stream.
- Ensuring adherence to frameworks
- Work in the 2nd line of defence
- Drive business decisions
- Support, implement and educate – technology related business risk
- Be a strong leader and partner with a diverse range of stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in risk management OR internal audit
- Strong understanding/knowledge and experience working within banking
- Influencing abilities - Experience dealing with senior stakeholders in the business
- Risk and controls analysis
- Relevant technology experience across IT operations, cloud etc
- Managing and leading staff
- A consultative mindset
For more information, you can call William Hibbins in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting Job Reference 513272 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.