- Great culture
- Highly attractive salary
- Sydney CBD Location
This national provider of insurance and care services are seeking a Client Services Officer for Medical Screening. Based in Sydney CBD, this role will initially be a 6 month contract with views to extension. The role is mainly responsible for coordinating medical examinations with providers and patients and supporting the Medical Assessment decisions.
As the Medical Officer, your day to day duties will include:
- Coordinating medical examinations.
- Interpret medical information, data, images and reports to prepare evident for diagnosing.
- Coordinate lung screen visits.
- Assist clients and stakeholders with queries.
- Accurate data entry of records.
- Verify and process payments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of medical terms or a medical background.
- Innovative thinker.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to liaise fluently with different stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513825 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.