- Melbourne CBD based opportunity with Australia's leading Marketing Partner
- 12-Month Contract Role with opportunity for extension due to growth and investment
- Build your own legacy as a Digital Consultant across a diversified portfolio of accounts
About the Company:
My Client is Australia's leading platforms and marketing services company that exists to engage Australian consumers with businesses and delivers to that promise through its leading digital consumer businesses and comprehensive digital marketing products and solutions.
About the Role:
Due to the recent success of the team and key investment into personnel and capability, Aston Carter has been mandated on their behalf to source a Digital Marketing Specialist reporting to the Manager of Digital Marketing Operations.
The Specialist will be responsible directly managing digital marketing campaigns for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) across a diversified portfolio of customers (advertisers) of approximately 60-65 accounts. You will be the single point of for customers responsible for relationship management, campaign set-up, report analysis using Google Analytics and other web-based tools, and recommendation of strategy to measure and optimise the campaign end-to-end aligned to the advertiser's broader marketing goals and capabilities. If you consider yourself a strategic digital partner and enjoy liaising with clients to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy, this may be an ideal role for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with advertisers to develop a digital marketing strategy and recommending the optimal digital marketing mix based on digital marketing goals
- Design and develop digital marketing campaigns in accordance with best practise to fulfil customer objectives in line with the agreed strategy
- Regularly monitor campaign performance and conduct a customised set of optimisation activities and ensure the campaigns perform optimally, meeting key metrics
- Conduct proactive service calls and consolidate customer feedback pertaining to campaign performance. Respond to queries/requests and provide tailored solutions or recommendations via phone or e-mail
- Liaise with the broader sales team to identify and maximise opportunities for up-selling advertisers and support campaign enquiries
Skills and Expertise:
- Strong understanding of SEM concepts, strategies, policies and best practise
- Proficiency in SEM and bid management Tools - AdWords, Acquisition, Kenshoo and Marin
- Ability to develop and strategise digital marketing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Skilled in SEM campaign optimisation and ability to implement strategies and techniques that improve CTR and increase conversion
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is valued
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a passion for building strong, consultative customer relationships
- Google AdWords Certification is highly valued
- Bachelor in Marketing and Communications is a must
How to apply:
If you are interested or would like to discuss the above opportunity further, please feel free to reach out to Michael Corso for a confidential conversation on (03) 9918 0979 quoting Job Reference 512653. Alternatively, apply here to register your interest.