Greater Western Sydney
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join and work for a leading Manufacturing company based in Parramatta. We are seeking a professional who has a strong background in Customer Service and who has the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with clients and customers. The company itself, is an internationally recognised Manufacturing company with an amazing work culture.
Our client is offering a role working in their commercial team to assist with quality assurance and effectively manage all incoming requests for the business. This may include Incoming quotes, order requests and sales orders which must be dealt with efficiently and with the utmost professionalism. In this role you will be providing an exceptional customer experience and have a passion for delivering results.
- Providing exceptional communication skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Entering sales orders and quotes into SAP accurately.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients, sales reps and team members.
- Ensure customers needs are met proactively in relation to incoming quotes and order requests.
- Actively contribute in achieving team and individual goals and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 years experience in an Administration, Customer service or Sales support role.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Proven ability to reach daily targets and KPIs.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 513908 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.