Aston Carter are teaming up with a Top-Tier domestic bank as they look to grow their in-house corporate finance team with a focus on global markets. They are a top provider of investment banking services and differentiate themselves from others with development opportunities.
You will advise the business on the financial implications and accounting changes of new products/transactions, while identifying funding strategies and opportunities. You will also assess the impacts of new accounting standards on products and transactions. Your functions include:
- Providing technical advisory to the business's investments
- Periodic business reviews to understand returns and identify funding strategies of the business
- Ensuring controls are operating effectively
- Act as an in-house SME to provide support with complex transactions
- Partner with the group finance team on accounting standard implications
The ideal candidate will be considered if they have exposure/experience to the following:
- A solid background within audit or accounting advisory in the Financial Services space.
- Knowledge of global financial markets from an accounting perspective
- Knowledge of application of accounting standard changes to complex transactions.
- CA/CPA qualified Accountant.
- Strong sense of autonomy and a self starter
For more information, you can call Ghenwa El Masri in our Sydney CBD office at 02 9087 6238 quoting job reference 512429 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.