- National energy utility
- Newly created role
- Urgent appointment
This well-known commercial Utility is a market leader and committed to be a ‘partner of choice’, working in collaboration with their clients to manage, the amenities they provide and environmental infrastructure for urban and regional communities and industry. In a newly created position, they are seeking to appoint a talented Lead Compliance Officer to set up quality monitoring systems, KPI’s and develop training & development materials and plans.
As the Lead Compliance Officer, you will work with key internal stakeholders including the Operations Manager, Team Leaders, IT Team and Compliance Team to provide transparency on the quality of work performed by Customer Services, Billing and Collections. You will identify gaps, compliance issues and training needs and assist in the formulation and implementation of a path correction. Other duties may include, but not be limited to: -
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups
- Identify and recognize trends
- Create and maintain standardized work instructions, flows charts and procedures
- Provide training workshops to deliver new or revised training material
- Reporting potential and actual compliance breaches and new risks
You possess a pragmatic, facilitative approach and are a natural solution provider and problem solver. You are also a confident self-starter with high self-awareness and capable of remotely reporting upline to your Manager - as a result of that reporting line travel interstate from time to time as required.
Skills & Experience
- Competent MS Office Suite skills – Visio would be particularly handy!
- Familiarity with CRMs and reporting tools is also highly desirable
- Experience in a Compliance role desirable, within a Utility even more desirable…
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to clearly prioritise and multi-task.
What’s on Offer?
A career within an exciting, growing business in an interesting, dynamic industry sector
The opportunity to apply your skills and expertise in continuous improvement, training & development or coaching
For more information please call Matthew Taylor or Danielle Heath in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7410 quoting Job Reference 519874. Alternatively, click on “Apply for this job” to submit your CV.