- Attractive salary with strong growth potential.
- Bankstown Location, Onsite parking, easily accessible by Public Transport.
- Excellent career progression with training by industry professionals.
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven customer service coordinator to join and work for a well-known manufacturing and consumer goods business located in Western Sydney. We are looking for a customer service coordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career within a nationally recognised and growing business working with a collaborative team.
Our client is offering a full time permanent position to join their growing customer care team based in Bankstown. The role is mainly responsible for managing all client queries and orders, coordinating the services and assisting the sales team when required. The successful candidate will be a team player who can work towards goals and be able to assist others when necessary.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Officer will include but not limited to:
- Providing support to staff as well as assisting internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Responding to high volume calls, emails and queries in a thoroughly and timely manner whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders of the business and pass on accurate information to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Actively contribute in achieving team and individual goals and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years within a customer service or call centre role is desired.
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512547 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.