This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant to join and work for a leading Project management company based in Sydney’s CBD. We are seeking a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on a new challenge. Work within the heart of Sydney in a growing company and be apart of a dynamic team.
Our client is offering an attractive salary to work in their team. The role is a varied, and so we are looking for someone with a strong Customer Service background as well as Administration/ data entry experience or sales. In this role you will be providing an exceptional customer experience and have a passion for delivering results. The candidate must have a high attention to detail as the role entails data entry and system use.
- Providing exceptional communication skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Respond to client email queries and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Actively contribute in achieving team and individual goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Administration, Customer service or Sales support role.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Proven work using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to demonstrate high attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Strong data entry and computer skills.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512547 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.