- Big 4 First Mover or those stepping up in their Financial Control journey
- $120, 000 + super + bonus (20-30%) + benefits
- Hybrid BAU Delivery and Finance Change focus
Top tier International Banking leader, this organisation is one of the globes top 10 banking groups. They have a significant prescence within the Australian and Asian regions and are widly recognised for their corporate culture, remuneration and benefits and career/skill development. They have a newly created Senior Accountant position that has been designed as part of a wider domestic finance uplift.
The Senior Accountant position will report directly into the A/NZ Head of Financial Reporting and will be a key link between senior leadership and the financial reporting team. The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Ownership over the financial statement preparation process during half-year and full-year reporting cycles,
- Direct delivery of APRA reporting requirements, including being a key conduit between the regulator and the bank,
- Finance SME on a number of process efficiency programs and regulatory implementation projects,
- Team mentor and development of both the on-shore and off-shore financial reporting team,
- Capital, liquidity and cash-flow reporting exposure, partnering with the domestic and regional treasury functions.
- Ability to partner with external consultancies and global offices in several accounting standard and global change programs.
The successful candidate with come from a Big 4 firm or a Financial Control/Reporting division within a Financial Services or Insurance group. Additional criteria include;
- CA/CPA qualified with tertiary studies in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Economics,
- Excellent Excel skills including Pivot Table, V-Lookup, VBA and Financial Modelling,
- Strong stakeholder influencing experience,
- A track record of continuous improvement and process development.
To discuss the role further please click apply or call Braedon Jones in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6220