- Highly attractive salary
- Located in the Norwest Business Park
- Work for a National leader
Our client is a national leader within the construction and manufacturing industry with multiple sites and large projects across Australia. Located in the Norwest Business Park, their offices are open and modern with easy access and parking on site. With a strong focus on developing a high performing culture, our client provides all employees with the tools and training to be successful in their role.
This well recognised and highly regarded organisation is seeking an experienced Collections Office. The role requires a proven track record within collections or credit. This is a permanent opportunity working the hours of 11:30am to 8pm to cover the Western Australia clients.
As the Collections Officer, you will be required to:
- Manage a ledger of overdue commercial accounts
- Negotiate payment plans with clients
- Work closely with Accounts Receivable Team and demonstrate a strong understanding of collections process
- Have a strong knowledge of SAP system
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within the Credit or Collections space and have an extensive knowledge of the debtor process. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A minimum of 3 year’s experience in a collection’s role
- Previously used SAP
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Experience working with large accounts
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 512229 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.