- North Sydney location with stunning offices and views.
- Highly attractive salary.
- Contract role.
Our client is a global leader in their field of data analytics. This global leader is seeking a driven Procurement Officer to join their collaborative team.
Working in the heart of North Sydney in a stunning office providing world class facilities, this role will initially be a 6 month contract with views to extension for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and managing existing processes commodities as well as identifying improvement prospects in contracts and analytic programs.
As the Procurement Analyst you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support bid management, spend analytics, vendor onboarding and systems management.
- Handling daily requests for vendor management.
- Developing and implementing new processes to manage existing commodities.
- Assisting the process of purchasing globally.
- Process and manage quotes, orders and tracking of goods.
- Website support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Effectively communicate and corporate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work in high demanding environments.
- Ability to strategically negotiate costings.
- Intermediate MS office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyse contract from a business unit view.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 512680 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.