Greater Western Sydney
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a high performing business based in Rosehill. The position is a six-month fixed term contract offering a competitive salary along with onsite parking. The organisation itself is a nationally recognised manufacturing company which provides their employees ample training and a supportive culture.
As a Senior Credit Controller your daily duties will include:
- Managing and maintaining credit accounts in line with internal policies and credit limits.
- Providing proactive assistance to the team in an Accounts Receivable environment with the use of SAP.
- Journal processing along with the maintenance of credit and debit memos.
- Working in line with KPI targets and the escalation of issues when required.
- Remaining involved within the legal process to recover debt.
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is required:
- SAP accounts receivable experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in the accounts receivable space.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to ensure the collections process is successful.
- Ability to evaluate and control credit limit reviews and recommendations.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be immersed in a fast paced and engaging team environment. Offering a competitive salary and free onsite parking, the right candidate will be looking to take the next step in their career.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on 02 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512810 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.