- Highly attractive salary
- 3 month contract
- Great team culture
This market leader within the manufacturing industry is currently seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team. This role is mainly responsible for managing all client queries, orders and deliveries. Located in Cambridge Park, this organisation places emphasis on training of all employees to ensure they build a long-term career.
This position is a 3-month contract working within a fast paced yet supportive team. This role requires someone with strong time management skills and the ability to provide prompt support to clients when required.
As the Sales Administrator, your day to day duties will include:
- Processing and managing orders
- Responding to the client queries via phone and email
- Providing product information where required
- Liaising with logistics on deliveries to meet assured delivery dates
- Adhoc administration work
Desired Skills and Experience
To ensure success in this role, previous experience in a similar role will be required along with the following skills:
- Strong systems knowledge and the ability to adapt to new systems
- Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Innovative thinker
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 3 year’s experience in a similar position
If you are looking to work for a market leader in the manufacturing industry and be a part of a supportive and exciting team than please apply.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513930 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.