Are you looking for your next unique opportunity in your audit career?
We have an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate to join a well-recognized financial services organisation here in Melbourne within their internal audit team.
This is a great opportunity for an Auditor to further develop their audit experience!
Your responsibilities will include but are not restricted to:
- Undertaking end to end audits
- Formulation of reports
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Providing timely advice to your seniors when issues arise from your reporting
- Assisting junior staff when needed
- Conducting required field work
This opportunity will be ideal for an individual who thrives when learning and challenging themselves. You will be highly motivated, with strong audit market experience and wanting to develop your technical and methodology skills further.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Over 3 years' experience in internal and/or external audit
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of Australian Accounting Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive client relationships
- Understand how to interpret commercial issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual to continue to grow their skills within the audit space at an organisation that sees career development and opportunities as a top priority for their employees.
For more information, you can call William Hibbins, email@example.com in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting job reference 509903 or alternatively apply here, to register your interest.