- Legislative / Compliance Project
- Broad Stakeholder Group
- Permanent Opportunity
Aston Carter have partnered with an instantly recognisable Financial Services brand in the search for a Project Manager to work on a high profile legislative / compliance based change program. With the outcome of this change impacting the whole business, this role would suit someone who has worked on enterprise wide projects and has demonstrable experience with a large stakeholder group. This role is being offered as a permanent opportunity.
The Role: The succesful Project Manager will utilise a combined Project Delivery & Business Analyst skill set to run the delivery of this Compliance program end to end. This includes the initial engagement of stakeholders and construction of the business case, through to desiging and delivering the end solution. This role requires engagement with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, requiring the detailed mapping and a strong risk identification and mitigation process. The Project Manager will be responsible for project delivery and also required to be involved in the detail and work with the team on more detailed analyst work.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- End-to-end project delivery over a key legislative / compliance change.
- Senior stakeholder engagement with an ability to guide the steer-co.
- Broad engagement with external stakeholders & third pary vendors.
- Development of project management frameworks, governance and controls to ensure effective project delivery.
- Willingness to get involved in detailed process work and mapping alonsgide Business Analyst.