- Senior campaign manager; Global organisation
- Sydney CBD Location; 12 month fixed term contract
- $120,000 plus superannuation
Our client is a global leading provider of insurance and reinsurance. Their mission is to provide insurance solutions, seamlessly to their customers with the best level of service and building customer partnerships. They have been operating for 130 years, giving them the global presence and experience that is trusted in 49 countries worldwide.
They are looking for a senior marketer to support the commercial team in their B2B space. You will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy and execution for the business' broker partners.
- Plan and execute integrated marketing plans
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify business needs and plan campaigns across email communications, press and digital advertising, collateral, content, social media, website, sales tools, and conferences
- Analysing customer insights and survey feedback to build customer initiatives
- Budget management
- Agency management e.g. Creative and media
- Market research and competitor analysis to seek new opportunities for business growth and retention
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong experience in integrated marketing campaign development
- Strong copywriting skills
- B2B marketing experience
- Insurance, Financial services or telecommunications experience preferred
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or equivalent
- Experience in working in a large organisation and constructively influence and persuade stakeholders
For more information please call Katie Bown in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6273 quoting Job Reference 512809 or alternatively. apply here to register your interest.