Our client is a national FMCG company, who are seeking a Credit Collections Officer to join their team based in Sydney Olympic Park. Work for one of the largest food and beverages company across Australia and New Zealand and be a part of their growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experience Credit Officer to advance their career or get back into the Credit Space.
Our client is offering a 6-month contract with views for further extension, to work in their head office. Your role will be to ensure the credit function within the company is supported, whilst working with business partners and stake holders to drive customer focused results. You will ensure collections, reconciliations and reporting are managed proactively with a great attention to detail. As a Credit Collections Officer, you will need strong time management and prioritisation skills, including the ability to manage multiple customer accounts,
Your responsibilities in this role will include but not limited to:
- Proactive calls regarding collections within trading terms and aged debt.
- Conducting inbound and outbound calls.
- Reconciliations including the misallocation of payments and incorrect payments.
- Management of multiple customer accounts.
- Claims, including matching credit notes, rejection letters and the follow up of incorrect paperwork.
- Ensure the maintenance and review of accounts ie credit limits, contact details, name changes etc.
- Accurately communicate all relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing comprehensive support to the various areas of the business and senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years in the Credit space.
- Strong communication and prioritisation skills.
- Credit and accounts management skills.
- System use – SAP preferable.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 513785 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.