About the company
Our client has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over two decades now. In Australia our client leverages the scale, experience and resources of their established global business serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, they offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
About the role
An interesting opportunity has arisen to join the Reconciliations team as a Reconciliation Associate. Throughout this role you will have a eagerness to learn, grow and develop your professional career and have a keen eye for project initiatives alongside reporting and analysis to business units.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Campaign data integrity analytically and provide legislation commentary to other business units
- Analysis of whole sale and retail funds of client reports relating to asset, cash, position reconciliations
- Liaise with local and global stakeholders to provide tangible reports of trade settlements, derivatives and fund reconciliations
- Collaborate and perform further responsibilities with direct team or other business units on particular project based operations
- Manage and forecast the reports of separate accounts inclusive of portfolio evaluations in a mandate manner
You will have relevant business experience and will come into the business as a dynamic and self-motivated individual who will contribute and drive the underlying passion for identifying, investigating and resolving all things reconciliations. You are an individual who has a strong analytical mindset with a genuine interest in finance.
Professional Knowledge and Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to analyse autonomously
- Possess strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Proficient in Excel & Access
- Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to analyse large amounts of complex information and transfer into simple language
- Capability to pull data and information together into cohesive presentations
Culture & Values
Our clients forefront tradition is rooted in their center values of integrity, focus, and stewardship. Its miles that precise lifestyle that drives their organisation to be the best area to work and make investments for their people. The inclusion of each individual is valued and identified for who they are in addition to their unique contributions, resulting in an exceedingly engaged CREW!
How to Apply
For more information, you can call Melissa Prideaux in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0923 quoting Job Reference 512906 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.