- Attractive salary package
- Located in the CBD | Close to Public Transport
- Leading Financial Services business with a strong Australian presence
Aston Carter have partnered with an instantly recognisable Financial Services brand in their search for a Senior Accountant.
This role will be suitable for someone who has demonstrable skills within the life accounting space and can work with stakeholders to ensure the general ledgers provide the correct information for their internal reporting.
Your new role as the Senior Accountant will be to ensure that the general ledgers have the correct information, so that the various teams across the business can use the information for their reporting and valuation processes.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing monthly investment income allocations to products within the business entities.
- Account reconciliations for inter-companies, investments, accruals and more.
- Ad-hoc queries from stakeholders, including Business Performance, Stat Reporting etc
- Providing stakeholders with explanations around premiums, claims & fee income variance analysis.
Experience and Skills Required
- Degree Qualified in Business / Finance
- CA or CPA Qualification (or nearing completion)
- Minimum 4 years of financial accounting experience in a large financial services organisation
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
For more information you can call Jay Visagamoorthy in our George Street, Sydney office on (02) 8894 2719 quoting Job Reference 514424 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.