- Head up the Finance function
- Support stakeholders across the business
- CBD location
Our client is a rapidly growing FinTech Consulting firm providing IT solutions for Top Tier clients across Sydney. They are expanding their Finance Team due to substantial growth and are seeking an Internal Accountant to lead the way in terms of building out the Finance team to support this expansion.
The role will be centred around the provision of detailed financial and management accounting with one direct report who will require mentoring and guidance from this CA/CPA qualified Accountant.
- Responsible for managing & processing the AP and AR function
- Prepare adn manage payroll processes for PAYG
- Prepare special financial reports through analysis of trends
- Business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
With strong communication skills, appetite for development and a self-starter, you will be dealing with non-finance stakeholders to provide insight from a Finance perspective. You will be the key point of contact for the business for Finance and will be entrusted to continue to drive outstanding financial results for them.
The successful applicants will have worked their way from a Transactional role including AP/AR and Payroll in to a fully-fledged Financial Accountant role. You will be CA/CPA qualified with clear communication skills and the ability to push back on difficult stakeholders.