- 12 month contract
- Work for a leading organisation
- Attractive Salary
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work for a national company supporting a large project. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an industry leader in the construction. This role is a 12-month contract located in the Macarthur region of Sydney.
As the Project Administrator, you will be responsible for and not limited to the following duties:
- Managing office reception and incoming calls.
- Document control.
- Manage project reporting.
- Booking travel needs.
- Processing all invoices
- Ordering and management of stock.
- Adhoc admin as required.
The skills and qualities that will allow you to succeed in this position are:
- Minimum of three years administration experience.
- The ability to work with high volumes and maintain a high quality of work under pressure.
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP desirable.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 512975 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.