- Highly attractive salary
- Convenient location with onsite parking
- Work for an award-winning hotel
This organisation is an award-winning hotel seeking a driven and practical Night Auditor. This is a unique opportunity to work with an industry leader located in Macquarie Park on a full-time permanent basis.
As the Night Auditor, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Post charges for the day.
- Finalise all the accounting to prepare for a new day.
- Handling all guest enquires while on shift.
- Setting up conference rooms as needed.
- Managing all check in and check outs.
- Maintaining the security of the facility during the shift.
- Complete night audit process reconciliation and reporting.
Experience and Skills Required
- Experience using Opera system.
- Experience working in a Night Auditor or similar position.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Knowledge of hotel operations.
- Proactive with a high attention to detail.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on 02 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513933 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.