- Large Well Known Financial Services Brand
- Financial Markets Experience
- $140,000 to $160,000 Salary Benchmark
Aston Carter have partnered with an instantly recognisable Financial Services brand in the search for multiple Senior BA positions to support the business during a significant period of change and transformation. Supporting the Finance Projects Division, these roles will suit experienced BA’s with a deep understanding of Finance Projects & Systems, related to Capital Markets systems changes and transformation
Working in a team with industry best (Business Analysis) practices, standards and methodologies, the Senior BA’s will be supporting both BAU project work and current significant change projects. The Business Analyst positions will need to establish strong relationships with a wide range of Finance and Project stakeholders in order to successfully manage workload through the lifecycle of projects. This role will require someone with great multi-tasking and organisational skills to efficiently manage multiple project engagements whilst complying with program practice and governance, improving processes and mitigating project risk.
- Finance Systems change; System upgrades, implementations, testing and decommissions
- Meeting with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations to establish a base for developing improved structures, processes and systems.
- Analysing workflow to create process and information models and identify areas of potential improvement.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with key finance personnel.
- Multiple large-Scale change projects alongside BAU work.
To be successful in the role you will
- Have a deep understanding of Finance Systems
- Have experience in Global or Capital Markets
- Have strong analysis skills (Advanced Excel)
- An understanding of process improvement methodologies, related concepts, and frameworks.
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience in Finance Projects
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Ideally CPA or CA qualified with Strong Financial Services background Highly Advantageous
For more information you can call Brendan Jacquet in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6286 quoting Job Reference 512161 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.