- Work with a highly experienced team
- Sydney Olympic Park Location
- Highly Attractive Salary
Seeking an experienced Credit Officer to join a global leader within the Retail space. This position is initially a 6 month contract based in Sydney Olympic Park with easy access by public transport and ample parking on site. Our client has a strong emphasis on building a positive and supportive culture and provides all employees with flexible working hours and great work life balance.
As the Credit Officer, your daily duties may include:
- Managing large ledgers.
- Recording precise information on internal systems.
- Managing payment plans and refunds.
- Resolving payment issues.
- Support the collections team with administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is required:
- Strong customer service skills and experience in a similar role.
- Strong systems knowledge and the ability to adapt to new systems.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Organisation skills.
- Knowledge of credit or collections.
- Experience in FMCG highly regarded.
- SAP experience.
If you would like to work for a major FMCG organisation with an amazing culture, then please apply!
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513827 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.