- Convenient location in the Norwest Business Park.
- Small, supportive team environment.
- Junior Administration Position.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior candidate looking for the opportunity to move into an administrative role with lots of variety and room to grow. Based in the Norwest Business Park, this role is working for a leading organisation in the engineering and manufacturing industry. Initially this position will start on a part time contract with very strong views for permanency.
Working in a small, tight-knit team this role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all Customer Service queries.
- Processing orders, quoting and stock management.
- Freight coordination and bookings.
- Answering and responding to all phone calls and email queries.
- Adhoc administration.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Customer service or administrative experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn.
If you are looking for an exciting position within a supportive and fun team environment, then please apply.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 514436 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.